Don’t wish for a great birth, prepare for one!
Pregnancy Course Online is a good preparation for childbirth. This course contains a lot of practical evidence-based information how to prepare for and what to expect of your childbirth. During the course you will learn about:
- when to contact your midwife
- Home labour or Hospital labour
- available pain relief possibilities
- the ways your partner can support and help during labor.
- Full of evidence – based information
- a little bit of humor too ; -)
- and last but not least the information in this course you will not find on youtube !
It’s natural to feel uncertain, anxious and afraid at times. Especially if you are having your first baby and do not know what to expect. In this course you and your partner will learn step by step about the birthing process with efficient evidence based facts and practical hints and tips to help and prepare you for giving birth.
Suzan is very experienced childbirth educator and has ben giving her course for more then 14 years now and prepared, helped and guided several thousands of couples for their childbirth. Suzan also trains Gynaecologists, Midwives and other Birthing Professionals.
You and your partner will be learning what expect and what to when and when to do what. This knowledge will help reduce fear, increase confidence and help towards a calmer, more comfortable birth experience.
Following your birthing class online has numerous benefits. The big advantage is flexibility. When you register for this online birthing course, you can:
- Watch the course at any time
- Watch from any location
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch numerous times
- Watch online on any device
You can watch the course in one go but if you would prefer otherwise you can also view the course in 4 stages. After purchasing you will also receive helpful handout and an invoice by e-mail. You can also sent the invoice to your insurance company. ( see FAQ for more info).
Click on the the package to start your class straight away.
We suggest starting the course from 28 weeks of pregnancy, and recommend finalising just before finishing your 37th week of pregnancy.
If you have given birth before, this course can also serve as a refresher course.
- The online pregnancy course is a good preparation for childbirth, also for your partner.
- Watch as often as you’d like, wherever and whenever you want.
- Includes handout with all of the important information of the course and an invoice.
- 24/7 availability access for 7 months
- You can pause and resume the video at any time
Please click here
for more information or click here
to book and start your course straight away or click here
for the dutch page.